Salı, Haziran 20, 2006

First interview regarding a real person , real life ...Hard Talk with Tobias

Dear Friends ;

Firstly i would like to thank you , my friends who are helping me and

supporting me when i am preparing these writing series .i am starting to share some

parts of life with you .

Every of us is carrying his life picture in his voice.

i am starting this article with my German Friend , Tobias. Firstly we would know

more about Tobias and his secrets. He is living in Germany . He works in sales

support Dept .He is young guy in 30s , he is pisces , he is very sensitive person

and he is with you whenever you need. We can call him as ideal friend :)

i will nearly ask 25 questions to him about his life , his secrets, his history,

his political ideas ...İ mean we will know a person completely ...

S:Seyda

T: TObias




S:have you ever regret doing something?

T:Oh yes, I regret a few things.... important ones and less important ones too... The
most important thing I regret is to have chosen an education after school first,
instead of studying something... not so much my decision not to study, but the topic
of my education. I had become a banker, and this was really not my kind of thing, but
i noticed this only after beginning, and usually i bring to an end what I begin.
The less important things are things like saying some hard words to important
persons, which I regretted soon after having said... hurting persons without
wanting... making love with a girl where it would have been way better to resist...


S:do you remember your first love?
T:Yes I do... how you define first love? First girlfriend, or being in love for the
first time?
For me, first love is falling in love for the first time ever. I clearly remember,
because it was a sad story for me, I had been suffering 3 months after this has happened.
I had been falling in love with a girl in my school... she was really pretty, most
of the guys wanted her as a girlfriend, same as me... We talked a lot for several
weeks, she was always very sweet to me, and I really had hope, also because her best
friend told me, that this girl (her name was Julia) is also in love with me. So I
took my heart in both hands and asked her to go out with me to an event in my
hometown. She agreed at one and I was happy. The day came and we had some nice hours
together, we walked throught the town, hand in hand for a few times. Then all of a
sudden, she broke my heart from one moment to another, because she said to me "Well,
bye bye now, I will now meet another guy and spend the rest of the day together with
him." She told it, turned around and was gone. Well at this moment I was really sad,
but she really broke my heart when i saw her kissing this guy 1 hour later....
For the next few months, I hated every single girl in the world :)


S:you may do what you wanted in your life or accept what life gives you?
T:I think people should live their lives as a combination of both possibbilites. It's
not good to try to change everything what life provides for us, but sometimes it is
good to try, or at least give good influences on things happening. Do you know what
I mean?
I believe that there is a force above us all, and everything what happens in our
lives is somehow "fixed", so even if we try to change, we won't have complete
success. The better way is to make the best out of what is happening, not to change
it completely.

S:what is your mission in the world ?
T:This is a very philosophical question :) Usually I should say now "bringing
peace to mankind" but well, mankind is not ready for global peace, so I don't
think I should spend to much time on it. Well, so I define my mission more like
bringing peace and joy to those I know and to those who mean much to me, as
there is my family and my friends.

S:-what is religion for you?
T: Religion is something important, but also something dangerous. Important because
it can help to give people a hold during problems or even during the whole life.
But religion should be seen as something positive with absolutly no
fundamentalism in it. What fundamentalism leads to can be seen allover the
world, getting stronger from day by day. Every religion has fundamental point of
views, but more and more religions increase such point of views, and this is
what is really dangerous.

S: -when you look at german history; which parts you are proud which parts you are
sad?
T: German history is a difficult topic, due to the period in the 20th century known
as Holocaust. Of course, this is nothing to be proud of, may such things never
happen again. On the other hand, I strongly disagree to the point of view of
many politicians, that the German people has is generally guilty for living . The
3rd Reich is the worst part of German history, the Germans have to face this and
they never should forget about it, but nevertheless, the young generation is not
guilty for crimes committed by former generations.
Also, Germany should not be reduced to a period of 12 years, lead by a sick mind,
who hasn't even been German but Austrian, just to mention...
Well, Germany has besides this a lot to offer and a lot to be proud of... We had a
few of worlds most important scientists, writers, artists... also technical
achievements we can really be proud of... all in all, Germany is a very nice country
for those, who come with open eyes.

S: -which countries you have been till now, pls share us your special memories ?
T: I have been to quite a few countries in my life, here's the list: Austria,
Switzerland, France, Italy, Spain, Poland, Hungary, former GDR, Poland,
Tschechoslowakia, Sweden, Denmark, Ireland, Great Britain, The Netherlands,
Belgium, Tunesia, Mauritius, Malta.
I have certain memories for all of those countries, I'd like to point out just a few
of them.
Tschechoslowakia was the first trip without my parents, i went there to a camping
ground with some friends, where we had been the only people from western europe
besides some dutch girls. Great trip.
Ireland had been the first trip after getting the driving license. It was a round
trip for almost 4 weeks through the whole country. I had been able to drive a car
like hell after it :) It was really great, great people, fantastic landscape. I have
met a lot of people there, who always told me that Irish people love Germans...
after a while I asked one of them for the reason... the answer which I got was
"well, because you had been fighting England in World War II..." I would have never
expected such an answer, but you can see clearly that the Irish still don't like the
English until today, due to the conflict in Nothern Ireland today and also due to
the past, when Ireland had been in the possesion of the English Kingdom. I guess,
England can do what they want, Irish people will never change their opinion. What I
also remember was this relaxing atmosphere in the country... one day, we entered a
hostel in order to spend the night... nobody there, door open, so we went in and
found a little not an the kitchen table, saying "Warden is out, sign yourself in the
guestbook, have a look after a room you like. Pleasant stay and good night." We
stayed there for 3 nights, and the warden had always been out. On the last day we
found another note, saying "Please put the money on the table into the envelope.
Thanks for your stay." Great. People seem to live in real peace there.
The Netherlands is somehow my second home. I come to this country since 1979, and I
still don't have enough. I spend my time usually at the Northsea coast, on an island
called Ameland. It's one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen. Once anybody
comes to Amland, he will always come back for life.
Malta - I never spent so much money on drinks than there. It is the hottest country
I have ever been to.
Mauritius is synonym to paradise. Fanastic, really. Don't miss to see this as soon
as possible. The Mauritian people consists of some 80% hindu people, some moslems,
africans, chinese and a few europeans. Nevertheless there are no problems, all live
together in peace. You can see moslems and hindu and others on graveyards, standing
there and praying together. Every religion shows respect for the other, this should
be a model for the rest of the world. Besides this, Mauritius is great to sea,
friendly people, great landscape and fantastic beaches.

S:-is there anything which you have always wanted to do but you have not achieved yet?
T: Oh yes, there is. I'm dreaming of diving down to the "Titanic". This ship and
it's story fascinates me since I was a little boy. Well, I have to hurry up, in
30 years latest, the corrosion will make the ship break down in total.

S:-is there anyone which you have lost but you have not forgotten?
T:I never forget people who I know quite close. I don't care about losing some of
them, but all the rest is still with me. Thank God. I'm only sad about losing
contact to a former good friend of mine. She now lives in London, but the
distance is not the problem. There had been a misunderstanding in the past, and
my trying to keep the contact and to clearify this had not been sucessfull.

To Be continued ....

Hiç yorum yok: